Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Anticipation

Nervous...for the amount of work that needs to be done

~

Anxious...at the cost

~

Happy...that we've been given an opportunity to help our daughter and her partner by living with them

~

Sad...that we still won't be at Winters End

~

Thankful...that all of our children want to come home with us whenever possible

~

Honoured...we can help all of our children equally

~

Relieved...that after 27 years we finally won't be renting

~

Defiant...now I'm going to be able to look a family member in the eyes and say what I really feel

~

Merry Christmas

Yule Tidings

Seasons Greetings

~

I have a feeling I'm going to be kept busy!

Be safe, warm, and well...

J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. Hope your Christmas goes well and good luck with all the changes in 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue...and likewise to you and yours! May all our moving disasters be little ones! Have a good Christmas. Jackie x

      Delete
  2. I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell that family member how you really feel. I wish you all the luck in the world with your venture. An exciting new chapter. Much love for a Merry Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't bother...he'll turn his attention to the TV just like all the other times we've tried talking to him. Hope your family are drying out as best as possible...look after each other...eat, drink and be merry! Much love, Jackie xx

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.