Saturday, 31 October 2015

What A Plonker

Referring to myself...who else but me would pack away excess crockery in hope of an anticipated house move and store it nearly 20 miles away...then invite a whole bunch of people to a party...to eat...off crockery that is snug in boxes far far away! Oops!!

Oh dear oh dear...tea plates rock right...think I still have plenty of those...and I did put nibbles and nonsense on the invites. Which reminds me...I still have a themed quiz to prepare.

Finally a little tease...of an outbuilding in the garden of the house we're hoping to move to...banks and financial institutions willing...

A wash house if ever I saw one!

Take care, J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. Wash house, coal shed or outside loo? Looks interesting anyway. Good luck at the party without plates - less washing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Empty at the moment...but will become a wash house/freezer house...quaint! Believe me...the party made LOADS of washing up!! Jackie.x

      Delete
  2. Ha ha! That's the kind of thing I'd do, although I wouldn't worry, I'd eat off almost anything if someone other than myself was providing the food. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I'm rather well endowed with plates...and to the rescue came some portmeioron holly and ivy numbers....a girl with a large family can never have too many plates! Jackie. x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.