Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Suspense...

Suspense...my breathing is ragged. I can hardly bare to wait for tomorrow. We are awaiting some very important news...I hope the outcome will be positive...lets just say we've put an offer on something...but more somebody's are still to view what we now crave...

But enough...I don't want to build my hopes up too high only to be dashed...

Farm boy left on Sunday to travel back to JCB land...where sadly jobs are on the line...another anxious wait...before he left we headed to Exmoor and Tarr Steps. A truly beautiful place...and hopefully next time I blog I shall have uploaded some lovely pictures, sadly for now my mind is not in tune with the rest of my body...you'll understand I'm sure.

So farewell for this evening...I hope sleep finds me easier than last night...

Take care, J. x



2 comments:

  1. I love it when individuals come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, keep it up!

    Stop by my web site; lasertest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are
    so many choices out there that I'm totally confused ..
    Any ideas? Appreciate it!

    My website :: lasertest

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.