Friday, 2 October 2015

A Glorious Few Days

Another Friday has come around all too quickly here in sleepy Devon. Here are a few picture tales of what I've been up to...

Bagged up some wild growing apples...



To make some blackberry and apple jelly...

 

Sat with my friend in the river for a while...

On these boulders...

Fancied doing some knitting outdoors, but had one of these nasty things...

Made some of these...

And am now about to boil up this leftover from jelly making...

 

To make some fruit cheese...thank heavens for extra summertime sugar rations!

Heidi broke into the rubbish bin on Wednesday and was feeling rather poorly Wednesday evening through to last night...I'd love to say it served her right, but it's always rather worrying when a pet gets sick. She appears brighter today, but she refused to go for a walk this morning so will have to stay put today as I have things planned for this afternoon...gardening after making the fruit cheese.

Tomorrow I'm anticipating feeling where some of my abdominal muscles have been hiding out lately as I've just come back from my first Pilates class...

Until next time take care, J. x

 

2 comments:

  1. I can almost smell the blackberry and apple jelly. I hope Heidi is ok and made a fast recovery. Sorry I'm late to comment, following our recent sadness we decided to come away for a bit. It's taken me a few days to sort my wifi. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you've had some upset. Yes thank you Heidi is back to her normal self thankfully. I'm just about to try the jelly...I think I overboiled it somewhat so it may be like spreading fruit pastels on bread...you take care now...Jackie x

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.