Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Just A Little Bit

How ever was I working outside the home more...no wonder I had got so behind with everything. Ah well...just a little bit of what I've been up to...

Made some of this...

Wore these on a lovely walk...

And got them rather dirty...

While out with this friend...

Who never minds getting dirty.

Got up close and cosy to this girl in our local carnival...

 

 
Promoting British farming...
Enjoyed listening to these...

 

And have fiddled around with our mantelpiece...

The artificial foliage is ivy and grape vine. Lovely and autumnal. Well I think so anyway.

I've also made some runner bean chutney...yum...and am continuing to pick blackberries whenever I can though it seems as though our week of beautiful autumn weather has paved the way for some pretty violent storms.

I need to find some lovely leaves to take to club next Monday...lovely colours but not overly crisp as we want to punch shapes out of them...we'll see!

Take care, J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. What is that in the top photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jules...sorry it's soap...lemon and bergamot. I just made the quantity stated and could easily have fitted double into the mould.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it might be. I bet it smells gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does...this time I put in the required amount of essential oils...last time I ooped and didn't leaving me with lovely soap that didn't smell of anything much...it's curing in the kitchen still and strangely I've found a few dead flies nearby...can lemon and bergamot scent do the little darlings in?!

      Delete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.