Sunday, 9 August 2015

Trying To Fathom Feelings

Some weeks ago we had something not nice happen at work...it shook me up badly that day, but afterwards I felt fine...then a couple of weeks ago the resident in question moved out. Since then I've had the jitters and when someone grabbed my arm the other day I just had to get outside. It's not like I haven't been grabbed many times before, but oh my goodness it was dreadful. I have loved my job for almost two years, but am having serious doubts as to whether I can carry on. I'm on two weeks holiday at the moment but have made a doctors appointment. I'm not having a happy time. I just can't fathom how I could stick the time of high stress but when that was finally over it feels as if I'm falling apart.

J. x

2 comments:

  1. I have been in a high stress situation several times with someone close to me and coped fine. When they get better I fall flat on my face, anxiety attacks and suchlike. Just wanted to say you're not weird for coping then crashing. (Or if it's just you and me let's start a club..I'm.sure there'd be loads of members, really.) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing how you cope, and then don't. I talked to some good friends today and feel slightly calmer. I hope to get a doctors appointment on Wednesday by ringing up early, else it's wait for the Wednesday after and I don't want to do that. J. x

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.