Wednesday, 15 July 2015

A Message From The Mutt

 

Hello, Heidi here...thought I'd write a piece on here and tell you of some of my life. Last week I had a birthday, but Mum said I couldn't have a cake. I don't know if Mum still loves me as she's given me a very silly haircut. It does feel cooler though. Mum has given me different food, and now I don't get hungry in the night. I'm not allowed to wake up Mum and Dad before half past six. So I have to hold on if I need to go, but I'm good at holding on so it's not so bad.

I don't really like being on my own, but when Mum and Dad go to work I have to be brave. They need to go to work so they can buy me lots of food. At the moment lots of my fur keeps falling out and Mum gets the broom and a noisy machine called a hoover out to clear it up. Once my tail got caught in the hoover and I made lots of noise. I don't like the hoover very much.

I like to go for nice walks to the beach and the river. Sometimes we go to a part of the Tarka Trail with bridges and I can't go into the river cos it's too far down. I like to get wet and muddy. Mum doesn't seem to like me getting wet and muddy. I have my own towels, but I don't know how to use the washing machine. Mum and Dad have lots of showers, but I don't like having too many. I like to shake before I get too dry, it helps Mum not give me too many showers.

I'm tired now, and need my sleep cos I want to wake Mum and Dad up at half past six. If I make a noise before that Mum comes out and shows me a bottle of water with some horrible stuff in it. I be quiet then because I don't like it. I used to wake Mum and Dad up lots, and open their door and steal Dads socks and Mums undies. Mum would get cross. So night night. Heidi. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.