Monday, 6 July 2015

A Memorable Weekend

Tiring to say the least, but so lovely...a family wedding. Weather played ball...apart from the thunder storms on Sunday morning...

At the end of the day...hair having seen better times!


The cheese cart...made by hubby.

The sweet cart...made by hubby. The character to the right was a magician! A Russian one I believe.

Flowers...lots of flowers! The bride was a florist.


My babies.

Our patio slabs came out of storage...much to my surprise! Hubby didn't tell me.

And the bride and groom about to watch the fireworks standing under the arch hubby has just made for me...only for this wedding first!

All in all a lovely but oh so tiring weekend. J. x

 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a beautiful wedding, thank you for sharing the pictures

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.