Tuesday, 5 May 2015

The Wind Be A Howling

This morning when our bedroom curtains were pulled back I realised with horror that our poly tunnel cover had blown off to one side. It's a 4 x 2 meter beast and in this wind there's no way we can even attempt it today. I've been out and rescued my baby plants and plonked them in the cold frame. Hopefully the winds will die down tomorrow.

I've completed the essays I needed to finish by Thursday. They were pretty heavy going about abuse scandals. It wasn't fun writing.

This evening we're out celebrating one of hubby's sisters 50th birthday. It would have been my Fathers birthday also today.

I think I've solved a problem of missing posts uploaded from my new IPad...still no photos yet though...small steps!

So until next time, if we don't blow away,

J. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.