Monday, 30 March 2015

A Glimpse Of Spring

Things have been crazy busy around these parts, but I'm not complaining. Though we lost an hour at the weekend making doing a late shift followed by an early just a little more painful than normal. No worries...a day off tomorrow, and hopefully I'm off for a spot of retail therapy to Exeter.

The wind is picking up this evening to storm force strength so I fear we're in for a night of rattles and bangs. I think I'm much in favour of an early turn in before it increases any more.

I'd love to have entered up some of our rationing data this evening, but it was a fairly full on day at work and I know my brain is just not up to it so it will have to wait. So instead a couple of photos of touches of spring.

Inside...

And outside...

Until next time...

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.