Saturday, 8 November 2014

Resting Up

Still off work. Though haven't needed a bowl since eleven yesterday morning, feeling weak and washed out. It was raining heavily but now the sun is streaming through our patio doors showing up how dirty they are. For once I don't care, I have neither the energy or inclination to clean them right now. The woodburner is lit and somehow I have managed to make some pea and ham soup. It just needs blitzing. Having recently had a bowlful of disgusting tasting bought tinned soup I'm determined more than ever to make my own. Cheaper, tastier and probably more nutritious to boot. Win win.

I had intended to make my first ever batch of laundry liquid, but having been rather poorly am having to wait. I can't face grating up a bar of soap today.

So here I am...perusing a few of my favourite blogs. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

J. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.