Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Sshhhhhh......

It's just after six o'clock and I have just pulled the curtains...

The woodburner is roaring...

What I'm about to share with you is really top secret...only you will know!

Here goes...

I'm easily distracted...

That's it I'm afraid...

The scoop of the century not, but for me it's a big thing...

Today I had planned to do office work all day...

Instead I went with my youngest job hunting. She has come to the heartbreaking decision that her current situation of being self employed in a salon as a beauty therapist is just not paying the bills.

She needs to earn some money. Just like we all do. I gave her help with an up to date CV and covering letter. And then off we went. I needed some supplies as well...exciting things such as washing powder and bisto...oh the fun we have had.

In truth I feel a teenie bit flat. She has not been earning a lot so she and her boyfriend very rarely get to go out anywhere like most other young couples do.

My youngest on paper doesn't come up to scratch of having a degree like our other two children but she does posess a lot of practical skills and common sense.

I so want her to be able to get a job and enjoy what she's doing.

If only we could move soon...where we have in mind would have a spare room she could carry on her business part time...another reason I am desperate for things to literally move along soon.

So this gadding about has left me approximately another six hours of office work behind. Tomorrow I have a late shift to do at my other job, now I guess I'll have to rise early and put a good few hours in before I start that shift.

I'm so not getting into paperwork this evening, I'd never sleep else.

On a lighter note this little fella jumped into our trolley today. I have plans to transform him in a week or so!

 

J. xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.