Thursday, 2 October 2014

Recovering

Ever had that feeling of the rug being pulled from under your feet. It happened to me on Monday at work. Whoosh and the world went fuzzy. Recovering slightly I carried on till the end of my shift, then a rather unpleasant drive home feeling woozy.

That evening found me slumped on the sofa, the night of chills and raging temperatures. This carried on through Tuesday. But hey...I'm now off the sofa and hoping to be back at work later today. Albeit feeling a little sorry for myself. So right now I've found a little sun spot in my garden.

The dishes can wait...the dust can settle...I need to rest up a while.

I have one very sad dog. No walkies today, maybe later girl.

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.