Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Hi...My Name Is Tommy

Who....me I'm here...below


What do you think...perfect body...and what's more I have pedigree...I am grown by the RHS so I must be good!

So glad that it's not just us that grows weird and wonderful vegetables...though technically the tomato is a fruit.

Day off today...boy am I tired after going back to work yesterday. I must try to switch off completely...tomorrow will come soon enough.

It's looking like another lovely day to come...perhaps I'll be adding to this heap of prunings and weedings.

Yep...half the day physical work and half mental work is my plan, with an hour of pure relaxation somewhere in the middle.

Have a good day yourselves.

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.