Sunday, 28 September 2014

Anticipation

It's almost like I want winter to come...though I love autumn. I sort of can't wait for it to be cold enough to light the woodburner and just hunker down of an evening...news flash...one tiny mouse has snuck into the house, I'm not scared but he'll have to go!

OMG...I'm now sat in my hot kitchen holding a piece of string tied to a log. This is propping up a cake cover with hopefully an enticing piece of ham underneath! Mouse come out!!.I could be here for quite some time.

Well well. Slowly it goes.


This is what my life is looking like at the moment. Picking and preserving.

I can only hope Millicent won't want to share. Now I'm all in.

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.