Friday, 16 May 2014

For The Beauty All Around

Today is truly beautiful...even in my humble garden. Birds singing, sun shining, just enough breeze. Lovely. I'm on a late shift today, so don't have to leave until 2:30pm.

There's loads of potting and pruning to be done...slowly I'm making progress.

Sadly I do not have enough compost to do much more today...still can't complain. Any excuse for a sit down amongst the lilac and wisteria blossoms can't be a bad thing.

Our gas bbq has seen better days...I'd rather not have a gas bbq at all, but hubby is addicted, though not to the cleaning of said item! Anyway a start has been made with a wire brush. Paint will also be needed before I'm prepared to put any food near it again.

Maybe this won't be a bbq summer then!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to RHS Rosemoor...photos below

It was sooo pretty. Talking of which, last evening guess who went to the beach...

None other than my own personal teddy bear!

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.