Monday, 14 April 2014

Undeniably Exhausted

Well, today I did my first shadowing shift at a partner residential care home for learning disabled adults. Less, residents whom I've already met, but only one member of staff, though I was no. 2 today. Nothing difficult, just lots of new information to take in.

Then I get home to find both daughters home, one on Easter break from teaching at a school for challenging behaviour, and the other on her day off from being a beauty therapist....so of course when I came home from work, all the housework was done, tea in the oven, my cushions plumped. OK that's a slight exaggeration. I did the housework and put tea in the oven. And did the dishes, and they wonder why I'm ever so slightly grumpy!

Rant over

Good night,

J. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.