Thursday, 13 February 2014

And my best friend today....

 

Has to be this little buddy....it's been cold again...lots of hail and sleet.

I should have gone to have a nice haircut this morning...followed by a bit of shopping....relaxing stuff...but

nothing, not even a cough from the car! Battery gone, caphoot, dead as the proverbial dodo! No haircut

today then. However, thanks to a friend I was able to get a lift to Lidl for necessary provisions, and Rosemoor

for coffe and chat...good friend!


The above is what happened to my barely a year old lovely Victorinox knife when being used by hubby to

prepare the Christmas turkey...oops...but yesterday a replacement came, and also a daddy sized version!

Happy chopping in our kitchen again now.

Keep safe...

J. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.