Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Tips required!

Please help..I've now completely cleaned out the Esse four times in three days...chap came this afternoon and fixed a problem, but we're not sure that's the whole of the story yet....hope so though.
I'm soot stained, have scrubbed till I hurt and am beginning to feel very sorry for myself.
More snow today, quite a bit actually, but most of it has vanished as quickly as it came. I know it's a total cop out, but with the state of the kitchen, it'll be pub fish and chip night for tea...sorry all you frugal people out there, but if you saw what I've had to clear up in the past three days, I at least would hope for sympathy.
So off to scrub some more skin off,
Take care,
J. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.