Friday, 25 January 2013

The rain is coming sideways

It's blowing a hoollie outside, and sounds just horrid. One dog is snoring, but I'm sure it won't be long before the other one joins in!

I've completed my first two days of care worker training...information overload at the moment....hopefully all situations won't all occur at the same time. Looking forward to getting out there though.

Need to update the spending spreadsheet tomorrow and see just how terrible well I've been doing! The truth will out tomorrow. Oh dear...can't wait!

The last of the rich fruit cakes seem to have been devoured by hubby so I shall have to get busy baking...it was nice while they lasted though.

Eldest has made it safely home and has been saying how she loves making millionaires shortbread...how convenient we have everything needed to make said recipe...yippee!

Night,

J. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.