Sunday, 13 January 2013

Sunshine

Oh the joys of a sunny day...but it's gone very cold here now. At one point I doubted whether there had been a need to light the wood burner so early...but that was short lived after coming in from outside and being grateful for the warmth.
It was just me home for most of the day as hubby had gone on a vintage tractor run, so a pottering sort of time.
So the weekend has come and nearly gone, January can be a funny month, in the darkest depths of the year, but today the birds have been singing their hearts out and if I didn't know better I'd be forgiven for thinking that Spring has sprung.
A busy week lies ahead of me, so an evening of snuggling by he fire and an early night is called for.
J. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.