Thursday, 3 January 2013

Not A No Spend Day!

Yesterday, well back to mizzely rain again so not much inspiration, however in the afternoon, sonny boy who is home from uni and I ventured along to Rosemoor gardens for a stroll and look around their sculpture exhibition...some appealed to us more than others?..but the prices tended to leave us gasping!

In the evening I took the plunge and joined a local W.I.group...this has cost me £33 for a years membership and each meeting tea and a raffle will be 50p. Quite a chunk out of my budget, but hopefully I shall have the opportunity to learn new skills...next month is hands on felting...bring it on!

So there we go...another day ahead...and it will involve money and a trip to the supermarket....both things I wish I could manage without, but needs must.
Bye for now...J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.